WHAT UNIFORM DO THE CHILDREN WEAR IN SCHOOL?
- Royal Blue Sweatshirt or cardigan with logo
- White plain polo shirt
- Grey shalwar kameez
- Grey skirt/ pinafore dress/ cloth trousers/
- Plain Navy or black – hijab (head scarf)
- Plain, low Black shoes – NO boots or trainers
Additional Options for Summer
- Blue/white dresses (small chequered)
- Grey cloth shorts
- Low Black or blue sandals
- Navy blue or black shorts/jogging bottoms
- White T shirt
- Black Trainers/Black PE pumps
- Navy blue or black track suit for outside games
- Pump bag
Year 3 Swimming
- Swimming trunks
- Swimsuit or full body swimming suit (stretch nylon/lycra only)
- Towel in a bag
- On health and safety grounds, we do not allow children to wear jewellery in our school. Pupils are allowed to wear a watch, one earring per lobe – small plain sleeper or stud only. Pupils are not permitted to wear necklaces or bracelets (other than for faith reasons).
- For health and safety reasons, long hair should always be tied back, especially for PE. A plain hijab may be worn. Kindly, please refrain from sending your child to school with extreme haircuts e.g. train tracks, lines, patterns or hair dye.
- All pupils must wear plain black school shoes below the ankle. Pupils should not wear shoes that are decorative (e.g. diamantes) have coloured / reflective strips or logos, backless sandals or boots (above the ankle)
Please ensure that all items of clothing are clearly labelled with your child’s name
PLEASE NOTE: DO NOT SEND EXPENSIVE CLOTHING OR COATS INTO SCHOOL
Any property or clothing is brought into school at the parent or carers’ own risk and the academy and governors can accept no responsibility for loss or damage.